At Mageli law firm you get highly qualified legal assistance in the purchase, sale and development of real estate.
WHO WE ASSIST
Our lawyers assist both private and public clients with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, advising on the choice of ownership form, ownership agreements, property development and leases. Several of the company's lawyers are certified real estate agents.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS THAT OUR LAWYERS HAVE IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE:
- Assistance in connection with the preparation of agreements and the implementation of the purchase and sale of commercial property (assets/companies)
- Facilitation and implementation of due diligence
- Settlement responsibility
- Organization/choice of company form; limited company, partnership with apportioned liability (ANS/DA) or municipal enterprise/company (KF/IKS)
- Choice of organization according to the commonhold act, the co-ownership act or the housing cooperatives act, respectively
- Tax-related assessments
- Shareholder agreements/company agreements
- Commercial leases, both on the landlord and the tenant side
- Negotiations and dispute resolution
Mageli's commercial real estate lawyers work closely with other lawyers in the company if there is a need for assistance in adjoining legal areas, such as planning and building rights, expropriation rights or local law issues.