Our lawyers have considerable expertise in the aviation and transportation areas. They provide ongoing assistance and advice on commercial, financial and regulatory issues to Norwegian and international players in the aviation industry, such as airlines, banks, financial institutions and insurance companies.
OUR EXPERTISE AND ADVICE
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of aircraft
- Assistance in financing of aircraft (loan/leasing)
- Registration and pledging of aircraft
- Registration and search in the register under the Cape Town Convention
- Leases (wet leasing/dry leasing)
- Maintenance Agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses within the industry
- Applications for licenses and concessions
- Disputes concerning commercial contracts
- Disputes concerning licenses and concessions
- Insurance disputes
WE HAVE A LARGE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK WITHIN AVIATION
Our lawyers have assisted and collaborate regularly with actors on all continents. These include the largest aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus, Leonardo and Sikorsky. Furthermore, we have a large network of international law firms and major players in financing related to aviation.
The Mageli law firm is a member of the European Air Law Association (EALA).
The Mageli law firm Mageli is registered as a Professional User Entity (PUE) in the "International Registry of Mobile Assets" (the International Register for Aircraft Registration and Security Rights). Our partner, the lawyer Roar Cordes Nilsson is a member of the Nordic Contact Group (NCG) of the Aviation Working Group (AWG), which is an international network described as “a not-for-profit legal entity comprised of major aircraft manufacturers, financiers and lessors that contribute. to the policies, laws and regulations concerning aircraft leasing and financing throughout the world”.