The Mageli law firm has in-depth expertise in planning and building law.
We assist private and public clients in all issues in this field.
Our lawyers have extensive experience with the processes related to, inter alia, the preparation of municipal and regulatory plans, construction permits, sharing and usage permits, development agreements and reimbursement cases. Many of our employees, through their background of having worked in the public sector, have a solid insight into the legal, administrative and political processes in such cases.
OUR LAWYERS PROVIDE ADVICE ON THE FOLLOWING ISSUES, AMONGST OTHERS:
- Preparation and treatment of zoning plans and other area plans
- Processing of applications for permits and exemptions
- Complaints about decisions according to the Planning and Building Act
- Design, conclusion and fulfilment of development agreements
- Assessment of which utilization opportunities exist for a property
- Follow-up of illegal conditions
- Reimbursements according to the Planning and Building Act