WE ASSIST IN DEBT NEGOTIATIONS AND RESTRUCTURING
Payment difficulties and failing financial circumstances are something any business owner can experience at one time or another - either in their own business or with suppliers or customers.
Our lawyers can assist businesses in negotiating with their creditors on payment solutions and advice on restructuring and insolvency. We also assist on the creditor side with the collection of monetary claims and petitions for bankruptcy.
WE ASSIST WITH ADVICE BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER BANKRUPTCY
As bankruptcy administrators, our lawyers have extensive experience with practical estate work, assessment of the company's room for
manoeuvre in advance of bankruptcy and assessment of board responsibilities.
This knowledge is central to advising companies with payment difficulties or creditors when collecting claims from companies with payment problems. Knowledge of the rules of law in the event of insolvency and practical estate processing is also important in connection with negotiations on contract terms before the conclusion of the agreement.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS IN BANKRUPTCY LAW
- Assignments for the district court as a bankruptcy administrator
- Debt negotiations for businesses and private individuals, agreements on debt settlement and composition solutions and advice on refinancing and restructuring of business
- Collection of monetary claims, safeguarding of assets by arrest and outlay
- Assessment of mortgages and advice in advance of bankruptcy/petition
- Preparation of bankruptcy petitions and petition requests
- Assistance to employees with collection and bankruptcy proceedings against the employer
- Assessment of board responsibilities