WE ARE EXPERTS ON COMPANY LAW AND TRANSACTIONS
At the Mageli law firm you get highly qualified assistance in company law issues and the buying/selling of businesses.
WHO WE ASSIST
Our lawyers assist both private and public clients with advice, investigations, agreements and dispute resolution related to the formation, operation, ownership, sale and liquidation of companies and other legal entities.
This assistance covers, for example, private limited companies, partnerships with apportioned liability (ANS/DA), inter-municipal companies (IKS) municipal enterprises (KF), but also litigation related to cooperatives, commonhold, cooperative societies and foundations. The firm has broad experience in preparing shareholder agreements/company agreements, and provides owners with guidance in the handling of their ownership interests.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS THAT OUR LAWYERS UNDERTAKE IN COMPANY LAW:
- Assistance in formation, drawing up of the articles of association
- Assistance with shareholder agreements/ company agreements
- Investigation of specific questions, such as for example pre-emptive rights, abuse of authority, impartiality
- Guidance to the board and management in case processing
- Assistance in capital increases, mergers and demergers
- Negotiations and dispute resolution
Mageli has extensive experience in assisting companies and their owners in processes of selling shares/company stakes and selling businesses (assets), and facilitates and executes legal due diligence. Our work includes, for example:
- Assistance in negotiating term sheets
- Tax law assessments
- Due diligence
- Agreement negotiation
- Preparation of agreements
- Formal company processing
- Proper handling of the employees in the process
Mageli's lawyers work closely with the auditor and other professions that may be involved in the transaction.