We are familiar with all the standard contractual standard agreements such as NS8405, NS8406, NS8407, NS8401, NS8402, NS8403, NS8405, NS3420, NTK and NF. We are also familiar with most of the agreements used by the major public builders such as the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Bane NOR and Statsbygg.
Through our extensive assistance to players in the power industry, we are particularly familiar with most of the construction and supplier standards used in this sector.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS IN BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION LAW?
Our clients within building and construction law are builders, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants. Through the experience of assisting all players in a construction project, we have insight and knowledge into the mindset and strategies used by the different parties. We are therefore able to offer not only purely legal, but also business and strategic advice to all players within building and construction law.
The Mageli law firm's building and construction lawyers work either independently or in close cooperation with our lawyers in real estate and public procurement. We can therefore offer comprehensive advice for clients who need assistance in areas of law that are naturally connected to building and construction law.
TYPICAL BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION ASSIGNMENTS
- reparation of contract documents/tender documents
- Review and risk analysis of contracts/tender documents
- Management of changes and irregular contract progress
- Claims for remuneration adjustment/deadline extension as a result of the builder’s circumstances
- Final settlement
- Negotiations and dispute resolution
- Training of project managers and project staff